You’ll never be an expert at every bit of specialized knowledge needed to grow & run a business…
But you can surround yourself with others and
benefit (and profit) from their hard-earned
knowledge & experience.
Save years of wasted trial-and–error efforts…
Save countless thousands of misspent dollars…
And rocket ahead of your competition almost immediately.
That’s the power of a Mastermind.
From John Carlton & Stan Dahl:
For the past two years, we’ve been hosting a one-of-a-kind group that practically forces our members onto a path of outrageous success in life and business.
Since you’ve found your way to this page, you have a unique opportunity to join forces with us.
Space is very limited. We keep the group small so there is ample time to focus on and get to know every member and their unique business challenges & opportunities.
Please consider this life-changing opportunity right now.
Here’s the deal:
Every single Big Dog marketer we know (the folks hitting their goals for fame, wealth and happiness)… relies and thrives on regularly-scheduled meetings with colleagues.
Meetings they use to:
- Brainstorm new ideas about projects with people who have already gone through the process in their own business (and know the pitfalls, the shortcuts, and the lessons to be learned)...
- Double-check all actions with experienced business veterans who eagerly root for your success (cuz everyone wins when new ground is broken in the group)... and who watch your back like a guard dog (including keeping you on track and accountable)...
- Score deep inside info on the essentials of running a mega-successful operation... especially the infrastructure stuff, the technical parts (like websites, testing, tracking, etc.), outsourcing, and everything else entrepreneurs and biz owners need to know (but often come up short on)...
- Get serious help with implementation (the hardest part of following through on great ideas and achieving goals)...
- And... most important... finally belong to a group of trusted people in different niches who share your passion for marketing and growing as fast as possible in both business and lifestyle.
It sucks to work in a vacuum.
You need to air out your ideas in a place where you feel safe... and where you can receive honest input from people you respect.
It's one thing to have a spouse or a bunch of drinking buddies tell you what they think. (And good luck on getting useable input that way.)
But... actively committing to a real mastermind group...hosted by people who know how to do it right, and who bring decades of experience and savvy and pro-level skills to the table...
Instantly Raises Your Game to Big League Status
Before we give you the details on how to apply, you’ve got to understand why we’re the "go to guys"... and why you want to join this mastermind:
Between us, we've got around 50 years of experience and success in every kind of business situation you can think of... including:
- Taking start-up businesses from zero to millions...
- Creating breakthrough fixes to problems that threatened to bankrupt struggling companies...
- Clearly laying down specific marketing plans to maximize every shred of potential for entrepreneurs...
- Spotting (and exploiting) opportunities that are missed by biz owners "too close to the action"...
- Crafting killer new products that firmly establish credibility as the "go-to guy" in specific markets (while exploding the bottom line)...
- Finding clients, and establishing yourself as the "silver-backed alpha" immediately, so you control the project and get full respect, eager cooperation... and top fees...
- And more... including all the specific advertising, writing, high-level marketing and detailed running-a-biz savvy we've mastered from direct experience.
We did it the hard way, learning the big lessons through experience. (Which means we can tell you how to short-cut the process of growing and becoming successful and skip the "hard" parts.)
And we have decades-long track records of knowing how to share (and teach) everything we know about making business and life work.
But hey... that's just us, the hosts.
The Platinum MasterMind Group members are a rollicking mix of entrepreneurs, small biz owners, and consultants...
... who bring a wealth of information, experience, lessons, insight, advice, shortcuts, discoveries and other killer "unfair advantages" to the table.
It's like a boiling pot of opportunity, proven methods, and the essential voodoo of success...
... along with a healthy dose of raw fun. (Because it IS fun when your life and biz start working on all cylinders.)
How Much Extra Could You Make In The Next
12 Months With Input & Encouragement From
A Group Like This?
Since we formed this mastermind group, there have never been more than a few openings at any time. Often, we are full & not actively accepting members.
If you don’t see a big "Closed" banner across this page, that means we probably have a few open seats. When the group is full we do maintain a waiting list.
In order to maintain the integrity & power of this group, we do not take in new members on purely a "first come" basis.
Nope. We want this group to be as powerful and exciting as possible...
... so we do some serious qualifying. (More on that later).
But right now...
The Opportunity Before You Now Is Clear
If you're at all interested, you need to follow through immediately.
Here are the details:
- Each group meets 4 times a year, for 2 solid days each time of hosted brainstorming and masterminding. (Keeping to an approximate quarterly schedule throughout the year.)
- Both John Carlton & Stan Dahl attend and run each meeting personally. We expect to get as much out of this breakthrough "gathering of minds" as everyone else.
- Membership includes access to a private on-line group that allows you to reach out to members for feedback and tips at any time between the live meetings. We’ve learned this type of "quick hit" support is critical to business success, as not all opportunities & challenges conveniently present themselves on a quarterly schedule.
- You must make a personal commitment and agree to participate, share, maintain confidentiality, and be a fully-engaged member. (Attending all 4 meetings every year is not a requirement. We understand life happens. But please do not apply to join if you are not going to do everything reasonably possible to show up at every meeting.)
As an extra bonus , we bring in guest experts from our vast network of colleagues and fellow master-marketers... to share with you specific resources and insight not normally available to outsiders.
Previous "special guests" include:
- The legendary Joe Sugarman. Perhaps best known for selling twenty million pairs of BluBlocker sunglasses, Joe was also the first person to use toll-free numbers to take credit card orders. His marketing genius includes introducing pocket calculators, cordless phones, & digital watches to the mass market when most people were asking, "Who would possibly want one of those?".
- Rich Schefren. The founder & CEO of Strategic Profits. Rich is best known as one of the first people to break onto the Internet Marketing scene with the message that internet businesses need to employee the same type of organizational structures & delegation of tasks as traditional businesses. He has trained thousands of people how to start & succeed in business.
- Joe Polish. Joe's company, Piranha Marketing, is the #1 marketing and business coaching resource for cleaning and restoration companies. Their clients range from mom-n-pop shops to large multi-national corporations. A remarkable networker & connector, Joe’s contact list includes the likes of Sir Richard Branson (founder of Virgin Airlines, Virgin Megastores, & 400+ other companies), Bill Philips (of Body For Life fame), and Robert Kiyosaki (the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" guy).
- Tim Bratton. The inventor of Rhapsody (now Real Network’s music service). Rhapsody was the first legal on-demand streaming music subscription service. His start-up company was sold in a deal valued at $25 million.
- Dan O’Day. A renowned radio advertising expert. You think you need to connect with a prospect quickly on your website? Imaging if you only had a traditional radio spot’s 30 seconds to get across your pitch and give a call to action. 30 seconds. Period. No exceptions. You think Dan taught our members something about direct response marketing?
- Kevin Rogers. One of the hottest veteran copywriters working the web today. He’s worked for us as our go-to copywriter when Carlton just can’t get it all done on time. He’s also a regular teacher in our Simple Writing System Coaching Program (2 times voted "Best Teacher" by the students).
And you know what?…
We haven’t begun to scratch the surface of our network of marketing & business growth geniuses to invite to these meetings.
If that’s not enough, we’ve got one more added bonus.
As a member, you will have full access to all the resources of our office.
If we know someone who can help you, or who you want to meet, we can arrange appropriate introductions.
Also, our personal databases of vendors, writers, consultants, outsourcers, etc. are open to you.
This type of mastermind/brainstorm group is an essential element of every successful marketer's business model.
However, you cannot get into most of those groups. They are small, often secret, closed to outsiders... or extremely difficult to break into even when the rare space opens up.
Plus... they can be breathtakingly expensive.
Today, by joining us, you have a rare opportunity to get in with a group with more buzz and "juice" than other so-called "high end" masterminds that have been around for years.
You will be among like-minded people actively engaged in pursuing and attaining the same kind of goals you have for wealth, fame and happiness.
We're pouring ourselves into making this group and our members a raging success.
You wanna come along?
Before you continue, please pause & ask this question:
Could Just One Idea, Successfully Implemented,
Make You An Extra $25,000 This Year?
Now ask, how much money would that idea make next year, and the year after that?
Now… How about two ideas…? Or three?
It doesn’t take more than just a very few breakthroughs to change your business & your life forever.
If $25,000 per year is beyond your comprehension, then our Platinum MasterMind Group is not for you. You’re just not ready, yet.
But if you can see that kind of growth happening, then you should find the price of membership ridiculously reasonable.
The meetings, private on-line group, access to us, our special guests, and our resources…
… is all available for just $15,000 for a full year’s membership.
(So you can manage your cash flow, we offer a payment plan that allows you to spread your investment out over 6-months.)
Still... you need to qualify.
We allow a few hot, super-motivated rookies into the mix (if they qualify). They bring a powerful energy to the meetings.
But mostly, it's veteran business owners and entrepreneurs who have businesses & projects in motion.
This is the best way to keep the group exciting and action-oriented.
Here's what you need to do now: We've set up a survey that will give us the basics on your business and your current situation. This survey will take you about 5 minutes to fill out.
After you fill it out, we'll contact you by phone, to answer any questions you may still have.
There's one small catch here: Our time is valuable, so we need to be absolutely positive you're serious about this.
To separate those who would waste our time from serious applicants, we require a completely refundable $100 deposit before you get to the survey.
You do not risk a penny of that money, nor is there any obligation at this time for you to join the group.
We require this deposit to be sure that only serious applicants get to the survey.
Either we all agree our Platinum MasterMind Group is right for you, all you will be quickly refunded that deposit.
That's fair. You know us and you know our company. We're total straight-shooters. We're just trying to expedite the process for serious applicants.
Ready To Go?
Step #1 : Just click this link…
Step #2: You'll be sent to the survey immediately after laying down your deposit. Please fill it out completely. Things will happen quickly after that.
Step #3: We're getting in touch with people as soon as we can after they've filled out the survey. You will talk to one of us personally. Our assistants will arrange a convenient time for a phone call.
Step #4: If, after the survey or the phone call, you decide this group isn't for you, or we don't think you're a good fit for the group at this time, we will immediately refund your $100 deposit. And we'll (temporarily) part as friends.
If you're excited by this opportunity, it's time to move.
You risk nothing by taking the survey... however, you risk being left out of what could be the best mastermind group you'll ever have a chance to join if you hesitate.
We hope to hear from you soon.
John Carlton & Stan Dahl
P.S. - Still on the fence? Click on the video below to hear from group members & Joe Polish, one of our special guests.
Who Is John Carlton?
John is a street-wise salesman at heart. Though he has a degree in psychology, he long ago realized that the hottest fun in business was applying the secrets of human behavioral psych to the real world of sales.
Other marketers also call John "the most respected copywriting teacher alive". The list of well-known marketers who freely reference John as their primary mentor for writing sales messages is just staggering.
Well-known clients & associates include:
Rich Schefren, founder of Strategic Profits, personally bought his entire staff copies of John’s writing course, and he keeps examples of John’s ads, emails and websites close by for inspiration.
Eben Pagan, creator of the Altitude program, specifically refers to John’s teaching whenever he discusses writing with his client base of millionaire marketers.
Frank Kern, the Mass Control wizard, freely admits that John’s direct advice saved a now-fabled product launch from stumbling… and using that advice, helped the project become the most lucrative one-day launch in the history of the Internet.
John’s advice, ad critiques and notorious Hot Seat consultations — though brutal, since he treats student copy with the same professional seriousness as he treats his own — have helped create marketing empires.
Who Is Stan Dahl?
Before teaming up with John Carlton to create, among other projects, the Simple Writing System Coaching Program & this Platinum MasterMind Group, Stan spent almost 20 years as a highly-sought-after and highly-paid consultant, specializing in helping companies (big & small) analyze & optimize their business performance & profitability.
His clients ranged from start-ups that went on to go public and/or be acquired for millions of dollars to some of the largest organizations in the world. Household names like Starbucks, Wells Fargo Bank, Nestle, Exxon, NATO, Boeing, and ALCOA.
He developed & refined tools & techniques to measure & improve the effectiveness & profitability of any business activity, ranging from manufacturing airplanes, to providing health care, to managing multi-million dollar military projects.
Stan is now applying the same models and techniques (which both saved and created millions of dollars for large corporations) to smaller companies... finally offering entrepreneurs the same kind of financial and operational breakthroughs once only enjoyed by behemoth organizations.